Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Simple Tuesday

Outside my window...I see squirrels climbing up our tree and into the gutter.

I am thinking...that I need to start printing some digital pictures.

I am thankful for...my husband who is outside now rigging up a fix for the intruding squirrels!

From the kitchen...is a sink full of dirty dishes and nothing cooking on the stove.

I am wearing...my comfy capris with a t-shirt.  It's the best I can do right now!

I am creating...nothing!! I've been laid up and have all kinds of ideas in my head, but no ability to execute them. :(

I am going...to fill another box of donations as soon as I feel better.

I am reading...as always, school books.  I have no time or energy for anything else.  But I'm ok with that right now. :)

I am hoping...that Katie stops complaining every-single-time she reads.  The whining is unbearable.

I am hearing...the kids outside "helping" Daddy.

Around the house...are American Girl dolls and accessories everywhere!  Hubs says it looks like the American Girl store threw up all over our house!

One of my favorite things...a genuine friend.

Here are two pictures I am sharing...all the "girls" on Easter Sunday - our kids and the dogs!




The lab used to live with us.  She got kicked out and went to live with my in-laws when she was a puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment