Thursday, March 8, 2012

Valentine's Day

Isn't it great to know that we're so busy enjoying life that it's taken me three weeks to blog about Valentine's Day?  I'm not even going to write much.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, mostly...

American Girl Tea Party...

My mother-in-law planned on taking the girls to an American Girl Tea Party the Sunday before Valentine's Day.  She was sick, so I took her place...

Can you believe how big they are?


They both won a door prize!










Valentine's Day...

I always try to do a little something special on Valentine's Day.  This year, I wasn't really feeling it with all the illness we had.  But, I managed to pull out a heart-shaped pizza, a special bouquet us girls put together for Daddy, and hubs brought the girls special gifts...

I suppose Chef Julie (AG doll) was handing out clementines for Valentine's Day.

The girls loved their pizzas and Hubs loved his treat!


And in case you're wondering, I got a box of chocolates and some flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment