Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Simple Tuesday

Outside my window... it's dark and quiet because it's 9:30pm and all the neighborhood kids have gone home. :)

I am thinking... that we should get our dog fixed.  I hate when she's "in season."

I am thankful for... the beautiful Spring days we've been having.

From the kitchen... is the smell of tacos lingering from dinner.

I am wearing... my comfy clothes - yoga pants and a t-shirt!

I am creating... a list of birthday plans for Katie.

I am going... to take the kids to a real castle soon.  It's the only authentically built medieval castle in the U.S. and happens to be only about an hour from our house!

I am reading... nothing but school books right now, and I'm kinda ok with that.

I am hoping... to go the movies soon to see The Hunger Games.

I am hearing... the TV.

Around the house... are siding and paint samples, and new school books for next year.

One of my favorite things... is cinnamon ice cream.  YUM!!!

Here is a picture I am sharing... of Katie dissecting the lungs of a pig at co-op...

No comments:

Post a Comment