Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Child has a JOB!



My mom "hired" Emily to insert photos into photo albums.  No, I'm not kidding!  This task will likely take the entire year to complete, if not longer.  Most of my mom's pictures are stored in a cardboard box.  Some are in albums - you know, the old albums with sticky pages that caused all the pictures to turn yellow.  Some are still in their envelopes and many are all mixed together.

Today, my mom brought a group of pictures over with a couple of albums she bought.  The albums are not archival quality and have the sticky pages.  Gasp!  Emily is anxious to get started on her money-making project, but knowing that I will one day inherit these albums and don't want the pictures to yellow, I'm on a hunt for archival quality plastic pages for a reasonable price.  Any ideas?

I just cringe at the thought of Emily putting these pictures on those sticky pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment