Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Projects & Pictures

Since I haven't been great at posting pictures each week, here they are...


Yes, there's always a hairbrush around!  We have a lot of hair to maintain around here!!! 


Cell experiment made with jello.
This was a great project to illustrate parts of a cell.  I love the Human Body for Every Kid book!


These are cake pops gone bad!

I was a sucker for the Baby Cakes maker at Kohl's one day while shopping with a friend.  We both bought one.  It looks like a waffle maker and we thought it would make cute little cake balls.  NOT!!!  This is how mine turned out.  After I cleaned it up, I packaged it back up and returned it to the store.  Yes, I'm one of those people!  I've since learned that real cake pops/balls are very easy to make, perfectly shaped, and quite tasty!


This is the cake I made for my niece & nephew's birthday.  It's supposed to be a baseball field and since they turned 9, each candle represented a player. :)


Emily decorated this one.  I think she did a lovely job! 


Katie and her clay tablet.

Emily and her clay tablet (goofy face and all).

The tablets are similar to wax tablets the Romans used.

Somehow, my portrait made it on the clay!  Emily actually did a pretty good job.


 That about covers it.  I've been taking pictures at co-op too but I'll save those for another time. :)

1 comment:

  1. We're doing our clay tablets today. Two weeks late, but atleast we're doing them. :)

    ReplyDelete