Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up: Can’t Wait to Return to “Normal”

But really, what is “normal?” Well, I can tell you what it is NOT...

Normal is NOT having a dining room full of stuff in preparation for our Relay…
(This was Thursday.  It looks way worse now!)

We made over 75 bracelets to sell...

My mother-in-law made a quilt for us to raffle off…

We dressed up plain black chalkboards with bamboo to use for signs, in keeping with our safari jungle theme...

We have water, coffee, hot chocolate, flashing fun balls, and various other items to sell. Year after year, I do my best to convince our team that we don’t need a huge variety of things to sell. But everyone gets so excited and we always end up with a ton of stuff!  Next year, I'm pushing for simplicity.

Having said all that, you may have already guessed that not much regular school work happened this week.  I guess you could say we used this as our Spring Break week!  We did do some regular work, just not a lot.

Is anyone else ready for summer???

Linked with Weekly Wrap-Up.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful bracelets! And a GREAT cause! Stopping by from Weekly Wrap-up!

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete