Thursday, February 3, 2011

Change

Some of you may get irritated with me, or maybe even confused by my seemingly constant change in backgrounds.  I can't help it!  I get bored easily, what can I say?  And I was never satisfied with the previous header and pictures.  It just seemed too busy.  So, here we go.  In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I chose a background to show my love to all those who take time out of very busy days to read about mine.  And I couldn't resist reverting back to an older picture for the header because my girls rarely (if ever) hold hands anymore!  They now show their love for each other in other ways... like yelling, screaming, arguing... Oh wait, they've always done that!  The love really is there, you just have to look a little deeper sometimes! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love the changes! I am a habit of change also. I have changed my blog background and header 4 times in 6 months..lol....I also love that picture also of them holding hands. I will read your blog no matter what background you have! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like changes too! Very cute picture of your girls. I could say the same about the way that my two treat each other too. (Sigh) I keep telling them that someday they will be good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like changing backgrounds to go with the season too! Love the bags you made!!!! I wish I was a sewer, but I'm not. Maybe in about 10 years... :)

    ReplyDelete